Friday, April 30, 2010

My new idea- mini videos of ME being me in South Korea & beyond.

So, ever since the Flip Video came along (thanks Mom for the amazing Christmas gift), I´ve been in love with it... and I´ve been starting to video clip my life. So, here are a few of the more recent daily events in my life. It´s just me- in my daily life. Hopefully you will enjoy them and make comments. Sometimes, I add my friends..... they are cool. Say hi to them in the posts and comments section.
Here I am early on a Thursday morning, this happens to be right before my trip to Japan to see Lindi. It was a few too many late nights and early mornings... good thing I have Frenadol (the friend I mention.... it´s actually "I-feel-like-I´m-getting-a-cold" medication with caffeine) and this FIGHTING! mug.
Next, we have a common scene for me: the subways. I use this transportation quite frequently. This was on my way to Japan as well.... strapped for time!
Try not to sing loudly out-loud with your headphones on in Japan... you get glares. hehehe.
This a series of videos I took while at a Japanese bank for 2.5 hours trying to get cash off my card. One lady could speak a few words- which helped. But at 2:58, they told me there is a Capital One downtown that closes at 3:00. Arigato (thanks in japanese).... you know- Domo Arigato Mr. Robato...DOMO domo.... DOMO domo... know you remember don´t you?
You should know about the Daiso. Daiso is a Japanese dollar store. It is my playground. I LOVE THE DAISO. I love it so much in fact that I go there about once a week to check it out. Here I am in front of the largest Daiso I´ve ever seen. This was the weekend Eric and Emily left South Korea. Sad day, but it was fun to spend some quality time in a rental van with them... shopping at the Daiso and moving their things.
And here we are on the road.... in Seoul.
That´s all for now folks!
A final note to all of you who are not official followers yet nor write on my blog:
I like to know when people are looking at my blog. It makes me feel loved and purposeful when i´m so far way with no family close by! This is my shameless plug to actually talk to me through my blog and not just stalk..... don´t be a stalker! make a comment already! And become a member and follow my blog regularly....

3 comments:

  1. Meg, I loooooved hearing your commentary and seeing your face! Keep posting video : ) My favorite was the Daiso one .Micah says hello! Visit my blog for new pics and leave ME a comment! elspethfincannon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete