
We did some sightseeing (there´s enough for a sight a day for an entire two months) and I got to spend a day with Maura´s family in the outskirts of London eating paella, photographing the family and taking a walk through their town. London... you cannot deny that it offers something for everyone, they speak my language (kind of) and it hits pretty high on the traveller´s "Cities you must see" list.
To me, London is one of the most beautifully diverse cities I´ve ever seen. I spent about an hour sitting outside a metro stop just taking pictures of the pedestrians.... what a rainbow of colors, an earfull of languages and a great hour with my camera... then Maura showed up and we were off to see Spain beat Paraguay in the Quarter finals of the Copa Mundial!
In a couple of days, I´ll post the rest of my pics from London... but until then, you´ll have to wait until I finish the Prezi.
No comments:
Post a Comment