But here are some pretty hilarious videos from my past. Someone just told me today that I amuse myself alone- I guess it´s true (Alguien HOY me dijo que estoy capaz de divertirme sola- tenía razón)
The quality is pretty shit but on the other hand- I´m pretty ridiculous so it balances out.
German Garmin and I:
try #1
try #2:
The European stick shift and I. I asked someone how to go in reverse and you have to push DOWN towards the floor to reverse. NOT bottom right, like "normal" stick shifts... in case you are even in the same situation of having to push your car backwards with your legs- OMG how hilarious is the airport security video of me pushing the car?! hahah People in Santander pry had a good laugh.
Now what?!
later that summer- obviously we were "Chicano Literature mode" ....zoot suit anyone?
SUZ- this is why I love you so much!
I tell my kids- EVERY Mexican restaurant with live music WILL PLAY GUANTANAMERA- here´s proof--- from México!
And finally- a couple hilarious fotos from an amazing trip with Erol- again bad quality but they all make me smile! (via our Granada trip 2009)
(screen shot of Erol singing- I didn´t upload the video to protect his identity....oops I already typed his name)
Ferris Wheel ride- amazing!
cribs take #234- I´m hosting this part explaining this pantheon (?) in La Alhambra constructed under one of the Carlos´ reigns....


No comments:
Post a Comment