Saturday, October 23, 2010

October 2010

Here´s what I´ve been up to for the past month or so....

When Jayna and her husband John came to visit, we hopped around Seoul quite a bit. Here´s a video of a beach walk we took at Muido off the western side of the Korean peninsula. 

Then, I went to Las Vegas for my beautiful friends´wedding- Tegan and Justin Croninger. Here´s a video I specifially took as soon as I got off the plane and to the party- beware. there´s lots of squeeling. :)


Here´s my incredible videographer skills at work after the best photo shoot of my life! So much fun all dressed up and in the fountains at the Bellagio.

The announcement of the happy couple!!!!! 



And here are my fantastic Spanish 1 students.... "pendejo" was NOT in the script and they were so proud of there creative addition. Watch: 

Now, an oldie but a goodie. You just can´t escape them in Asia. I know they are more sanitary but when it goes down your leg...... I just don´t know. 



No comments:

Post a Comment